Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wait... WHAT!?!?

See!? This is what happens when school smashes you in the face with work and then you can't blog. But it doesn't matter, there's nothing to blog about anyway because the computer is crashed!!

What happened, should I say? You've probably already heard about it, it happened a week ago, and I just found out last night!

Blaze from the wonderful blog Tales of Spiral... left?
O_O

And apparently, this isn't a "I'm leaving... Kidding! I'm back." He's gone for good. Why are the bloggers leaving! * depression *
So, I guess I'll give a big Bye, see ya later to Blaze. Everyone will miss you!

I mean really now, I'm pushing 4 years now, I'll be a veteran blogger soon at this rate!

Well, I guess all I can so is sit and write and so homework (>.<) and watch the snow fall and look at christmas lights...

Oh yeah, it's winter now, and we've already got four inches of snow!! I suppose that lifts my spirits a little.

I also want to give a big Happy freakin congratulations to Destiny for completing NaNoWriMo. Go Destiny!!

I'll probably put my winter theme up soon-ish. Maybe even a book excerpt!!

On the topic of books, me and friend wrote one collaboratively, and finished in like a month. Then her friend read it and was like, "Let's make this into a movie!"
And then BOOM, next summer we're going to make it into a movie directed and produced by yours truly and a couple others. It's a big project, and it'll take a lot of time, but if this happens? WOW, that's an accomplishment!

And I cannot wait for Christmas.
Well that's my update.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...