Saturday, December 29, 2012

She's Back!! (and some other stuff)

(To an extent).

Sierra is back with a post explaining her absence and what she plans to do. She has so much writing going on right now, it'll be an accomplishment if she does get to the sequel she promised (anyone remember that? Eh, read the post and you will).

In more news: using my Christmas money, my family bought the WiiU, and I've been beating... er... Playing with my dad in a bunch of Mario games and Zelda: Battle Quest (all in nintendo land). Now we have to get a second remote so I can beat... PLAY with him in Super Smash-Bros BRAWL, but that's for the other video gaming blog, so I'll post more about it there.

AND OMG IT'S SNOWING!!

Honestly, one would think I'm a Thaumaturge...

I haven't been writing very much lately. I mean, I finished editing the first part of my non-W101 story, and that took a total of four hours (and that was ONLY putting it all into present tense...), so I haven't worked on Winterstar or The Silver Harp, but I promise I'll get some more parts done with those... sometime... next year.... XD Two days left of 2012!!

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm back too, even though not as many people care about that XD EMMA I CAN'T WAIT TO READ ALL YOUR STUFF THAT I'VE MISSED WHILE I WAS GONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY YOU'RE BACK TOO!
      Tis the season of return lol

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...