Monday, December 17, 2012

On the fifth day of Christmas

One stand of colorful Christmas lights
Two random KI game advertisements
Three interesting Wizard101 mounts
Four awesome things this weekend
Fiiiiiive epic speeelllls








Being level 54 obviously means my favorite spell is Storm Lord. Well, when there's 2+ enemies. If there's only one guy then Triton suites me just fine.
And Storm Blade? Please, I'd be NO WHERE without my ever trustworthy Storm Blade.
Leviathan is a pretty awesome spell nonetheless, though I have yet to learn it.
Actually, I hate Lightning Bats. Because when I had the spell and wanted to use said spell, it ALWAYS fizzled. Believed me, it was my bad luck card.
And those are all the level 88 spells (self explanatory enough, I guess). Storm Owl is pretty awesome, and, as always, it does the most damage. Seriously  there is no spell that even comes close to its damage points. Myth is the closest, but sill a good 400 points away.

It's snowing!!

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Emma! I like your blog, but I'd appreciate if you asked to use images. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...