Wednesday, December 19, 2012

On the sixth day of Christmas

One stand of colorful Christmas lights
Two random KI game advertisements
Three interesting Wizard101 mounts
Four awesome things this weekend
Fiiiiiive epic speeelllls
Six writing excerpts

A Glass Web - chapter three
“Eir?”
I was having a strange dream when Levi poked me awake.
“Eir!”
I throw an arm over my eyes, trying to remember the dream. “Go away Levi...”
“GET UP EIR!”
I throw my arm in her direction. “No!”
Her arms hook under mine and she drags me out of bed. “It’s dinner time and Talen told me to get you because he wants to take us out to dinner. So get up! Get dressed! In something nice of course. Meet me at start of the City.”


The Secret Chamber - chapter one
“Well, we have to assume that the others found this same thing. Or, something came through the walls and took them.” I glance back and forth. “Its also possible that they all lead to the same place.”
“But they could have connecting hallways,” Assistant puts in tentatively.
“That is true.”
“And monsters could also be down there.”
“That is also true.”
“Or some sort of poisonous gas.”
“That is true as well.”
“Or - ”
“Enough with the death possibilities.”
“Sorry.”


The Silver Harp - chapter one
Deciding that it was too much worth thinking about, I shoved my way to the Spiral Chamber, and inserted my Krokotopia key. Why Krokotopia? I hated that place, all hot and dry, constant day, and ridiculous duels.
Yet suddenly that was where I was standing, choking back the almost unbearable heat as my lungs adapted themselves to the humidity of the Oasis.
Hunching over to avoid the glaring of the sun, I tamper with my options of where I should go. The Pyramid of the Sun? Nah, too dry in there. Plus some Journeyman would probably ask for my help. The Krokosphinx seemed like the best option, since it was nice and cold in there. However for some reason my sights were pulled to the Well of Spirits.


School of Shadow - chapter five
Once back walking alone the rooftops I again pass the girl attacking the clockworks. Still? No, they were different ones. The last ones had been... rank four? These were rank four elite. And yes, there is a difference.
Need any help?” I ask.
She glances over her shoulder. “Uh... sure!”
I join the duel and so does another clockwork. Together we finish them off, though I don’t really think she needed my help at all.
What’s your name?” I ask.
Calamity Emeraldsword. You?”
Suri. Rain.” If your curious the reason I say my first name, pause, then my last name is because I still have to think a moment before saying Rain. To me Silverwillow will always be my last name.
Nice. Did you know ‘Suri’ in the ancient language means ‘rain’? So really your name is Rain, Rain. Though I guess that doesn’t matter. Storm wizard I’m guess?”
I laugh. “No, really? Hadn’t noticed. You’re a Life wizard then?” Some of the light and laughter in Calamity’s eyes die.


Black Ivy - chapter four
Suddenly the door was thrown open. “Headmaster! Headmaster! I must speak with–” Blaze Thunderthorn froze, looked from me, to Aeden, to the Headmaster, back to me and stuttered, “Huh?”
“I’ve accepted my destiny,” I say, looking him square in the eye. “And now only one person stands in the way.”
“You’re looking at me. I hope you don’t mean me.”
I laugh. “Yeah, you wouldn’t stand a chance.” I tell him my plan.
His mouth drops open.

----------

Are they okay? No good? The first is my own, original piece. The others are, I hope you know, fanfics.  2 and 3 will hopefully be worked on after midterms (uuughh). I never finished SoS, even though I was really close. Out of all of them I really like Black Ivy, but AGW is pretty close.

"And I leave you with this final dose of epicocity."
I should've done this say one....

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...