Monday, December 31, 2012

Back in the Swing (New Years Eve)

So today is December 31st 2012, also known as the last day of 2012, the world didn't end and I have some exciting news.

8:30
Wake up, start logging onto W101.

9:30
It finally loads and I get on to accept a sweet Christmas gift from a super awesome friend: the Dino Bundle. O_O
But guess what kinda of want it comes with? A bow wand!! It's a little bulky and really nothing like an actual bow. I set it to level 50 so I could equip it, but I think for now I'll stick with my flute (yes Luke, I still have the flute).
Next I switched over to my Life alt, Sarai Rainflower, and set the Azteca-style gear to level 30, because most of its cards are Life themed, and she's a level 28 (whereas my other alt is only level 20).
Then I switch to my Balance alt, Elizabeth Jadewraith, and gave her the pet. And believe me, that thing is FAT... but cute.
Lastly I came back to my own side and accepted the house.

HOLY
STORM LORD
IT'S
HUGE

The outside? Eh, big enough.
Inside? Small!
The catacombs??? O_O I got lost. Several times.

This house it never going to be decorated. I mean, I would love to, but I don't have the time nor the amount of furniture to even begin to decorate it. Maybe someday I'll attempt to, but that'll be when I don't have other things to do.

*Tries to go to Dragonspyre*
Alert: I'm sorry, you're membership has run out. Would you like to buy out this area for this ridiculous amount pf crowns?
NO!
I have started on a quest, thanks to the inspiration of awesome friend Destiny, to figure exactly how Dragonspyre is so much like Italy/Rome. The connection has become painstakingly obvious to me now after traveling to Rome, Italy (as well as other places in the boot-shaped country).

11:30
*eats breakfast*

11:45
Then me and my dad got on the Wii and continued our conquest of Zelda: Battle Quest. We beat level 4 (it was really hard), level 5 was a breeze, and then we gave up on level 6.

12:00
Watched Prometheus.
Okay, enough said. It was a good. But if you don't like bugs or fleshy things (like me), make sure you have quick reflexives, you'll want to look away at least a couple of times. If you've already seen the Alien movies (Prometheus is a prequel), then you should be all set.

2:00
Wii time!
Yes! Beat the game!! Got a gold star, and it took a really long time (2.5 hours).

4:30
Okay, let's figure out a bunch of useless stuff on the Wii for half an hour.

5:00
Dishwasher time!!

5:30
I'm done!! Let's go write a blog post about all this.

Present Time
HAPP - stop it you stupid trackpad! I thought I fixed you!!
*the case of the mysterious, teleporting cursor strikes again*
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!

I have been hit with a story idea that I think is pretty cool. I might post some of it tomorrow.
Wait.... tomorrow.... January 1st...?

It's my wizversary!! (Don't ask how many years its been, too many. WAY too many and I'm still at level 54.... *sobs*)

Laterz!
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. It's your wizaversary? It's mine, too! What year did you start playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you posted on the P101/W101 messageboards, you'll find out. I joined in '09, making me look like a veteran on the boards.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...