Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Dual Personality

And an update!!

Okay, so I've been thinking lately... As a New Years resolution, my goal is to rewrite The Silver Harp (TSH).

Yeah, anyone remember that? Probably not, it was years ago. Well, it was called Argentum Magia (Latin for 'Silver Magic'), and I ended up quitting it miserably. It did get pretty far though, but I guess I just lost inspiration.

"But Emma, wait. What about Winterstar, and posting more GWB??"

Well~, you see that's gonna go a little like this....
GWB is done!! I can post it whenever I want to!!
As for WS (as it shall be abbreviated), that'll be my other side for my fanfic writing for next year.

"So... why can't you start now?"

Because I'm one chapter away from the climax in my own novel!! I plan to finish that THIS year, and then do a whole bunch of writing projects next year.
All good?

So that's the update.

As for my dual personality, actually I'm more like bipolar. I still check back to IWriteLike page once in a while, posting an excerpt from whatever it is I'm working on.

I just posted what I had begun so far with TSH, and it gave me this:


I write like
William Shakespeare
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!



:D
No way!!
So I'm happy about that.

And remember how with WS it gave me:


I write like
Chuck Palahniuk
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!



Yes, very different people there. VERY different.

I basically have a different writer for every piece I write!!

Anyway, that's my update / yet-another-reason-why-I'm-bipolar.
Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...