Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Well... hmm... This is awkward

Snowstorm.
Power outage.
Three days.
Then... LET'S GO FOR A LONG CAR RIDE TO SEE FAMILY.
And guess what? Family has no wifi.

-_-

So... I don't think my 12 days of Christmas are going to be finished.
I tried.

MERRY (belated) CHRISTMAS!!
AND OTHER HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I had a great Christmas, mainly because I got my sword (finally)!! A legitimate, official, one of a kind, samurai sword with a wicked sharp blade.

When my family was video-chatting my aunt, Fiona Searider, and I told her, she asked me if it was a W101 sword.
I was like, "HA! I wish..."

I'm also now burning a candle that smells like lemon meringue pie.
:D

Hope everyone has had a fantastic holiday week!!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. I love SNC! Also, I feel a little relieved that I'm not the only one who got something sharp and pointy for Xmas. :-)

    Des

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're amazing.
      Ah, what did you get that's sharp and pointy?

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...