Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ok, WOW. I was gone a while...


Yeah.
So I've been absent.
For a while now.

I'll be blunt about it... SCHOOL.

Yes, I know I just had a break (Thanksgiving), but I am being bombarded with homework and projects. I did, however, have plenty of time last week to play both P101 and W101. There was just one, eency weency, itty bitty problem.

Computer crash.
>.<

SO, solution? None. W101 barely plays, but there's never anyone on anyway...

Also, you may have noticed, my little NaNoWriMo widget has stopped counting. Why...? I had to drop it due to a rule violation (which I just think is stupid). No, I was not arrested or anything. The rule is that you can't use a piece you started previously.
T_T

I'm still planning on finishing that book this year however, and am planning to write its sequel (possibly) during Camp NaNo.

I suppose this is also a warning post. I don't know how often I'll be able to post for the rest of the year (don't freak out, theres like a month left).
However before you go I have a question:
What say you to me posting excerpts from non-W101/P101 writings?
Just a thought just a thought. Comment on your opinion! I'd love to hear it.

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on - be a NaNoRebel and keep working on that piece!
    Also, if it's safe for all ages to read, then go on ahead and post!
    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will I will! I'm hoping to finish this year :)
      Great, thanks for the opinion! Now I have a little more to post about, haha.

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...