Saturday, December 15, 2012

On the third day of Christmas

One strand of colorful Christmas lights
Two random KI game advertisements
Three interesting Wizard101 mounts

Charity Fa-La-La-La Llama 

Green Candy Cane 

Charity Chrismoose

So, I'm writing this while watching ELF, one of the best Christmas movies :)

As far as the above mounts go, I have to say that the Chrismoose is my favorite. Look at his big red nose!! And the antlers!! Ooh, so cute!!
As far as I know, the llama is new. It's certainly interesting, though I think the shoes are a little odd.

I saw The Hobbit today.
Peter Jackson is now number one on my dislike-with-a-fiery-passion list.
Seriously!!?? You had a cliff hanger there!?

NOT.
COOL.

Apparently, the whole thing is going to be three movies. Out of one book!

However the movie itself was spectacular. Definitely one of the bestest ones ever since Avatar. The actor for Gollum was by far my favorite. My favorite scene was when Bilbo and him were having their game of riddles.

Ugh, I feel like this post as no passion. Well, I just got over a vicious cold/flu sickness, and I'm very tired. I promise I'll be better tomorrow.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...