Friday, December 14, 2012

On the second say of Christmas

One strand of colorful Christmas lights
Two random KI game advertisements

One of these I already showed you, but who cares!! I find it really cool when I see an advertisement for something I know.



Okay, Eden Eternal is another game I play, so I included it.
ANYWAY, P101 I found on facebook, and W101 I found on a mini game website.

Oh, and one more thing...

OMG I FINISHED MY BOOK!!
I know, I'm 14 days late (pertaining to NaNo), but that was only if I had been aiming for it in a month. I'm lucky I finished it THIS year.
But wait for it... 60k words!! That's more than I ever thought I would write. I was seriously thinking I would never each 50k!

* freaks out *

Plus, I finished it just like... ten minutes ago :p
Literally.

Holy Storm Lord I'm so happy!!!

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Emma! That racket from earlier was me picking up the signal that writing achievement had occurred, and I had set up my radar system. Thanks for posting, now I can take down the satellite in my yard. :P

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, that made my day!!
      You're awesome, thanks!!

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...