Thursday, December 27, 2012

SWORD



Let's pray I dont kill myself accidentally on that. Believe me, it's really, REALLY sharp.

In the second picture, the papers you see behind the sword is the printed out, currently-being-edited-surprisingly Black Ivy. Remember what I said some long time ago? If part one isn't posted on W101 by the new year, I'll just post it up here. I really just can't keep it sitting on my bed like that (the bed frame I mean, the mattress is actually on the floor... it's a long story).

Unfortunately I have no idea what type of katana (fancy word for a Japanese style sword, just in case you didn't know) it is. I think it might be a Daito, because the two pictures fit, but the handle on mine seems a little bit (a lot) shorter. I do know that its a two-handed sword though.

WOW, I had a lot of posts this month.

It snowed about 1.5 feet today. I think it might still be snowing, but I can't be sure (seeing as it's already, like, pitch black outside).

I'm gonna go eat a cookie now.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...