Monday, December 3, 2012

Winter Template

Same background, as usual. If there's anything that bugs you (like you can't see the text because of its color, etc) tell me! I'm more than happy to fix problems.

Unfortunately there's no snow here.
Well, there was, but not any more. It all melted yesterday.
>.<

Anyway, I won't be posting much for the rest of the year. Well, I mean this writing wise. I'd love to work more on Winterstar and try to get Black Ivy posted on W101, but I don't know when that's going to happen. Right now my main goal is to finish my own book (which is pushing just around 48k words, which is the most I've ever written, and I totally would've won NaNoWriMo if there hadn't been the disqualification...).

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...