Friday, October 19, 2012

Well... it's loading

Finally figured out how to get P101 to download on the second hard drive. So that's loading now. To even get it to download I had to free up 302 KB of space.
KB!!!
That the smallest unit you can get!!

So I moved all my screen shots to this computer, and deleted them off that one. That freed up about 30 MB, so I was all good.

Since I have all those pictures here now, I was going through them and these two caught my eye for the halloween season:

Last years (I believe) halloween picture. Definitely taken in the TR, most certainly. 

A close up (a really close up) of meh bone dragon. Scary.

Last year I was a resurrected-for-this-one-day old Victorian British thief. My friend and I walked around attempting to speak in the correct accent, but we were told we failed. We did pass some people who were dressed as pirates, which was awesome.

This year, using my mask I bought in Italy, I'm hoping to be a Masked Assassin. Like, someone attending a masquerade ball and who plans to kill someone.

Or I could just be going to a masquerade ball.

...
Okay, it's not letting me enter the game....
New character! Just for fun.
* scrolls through names *

Oh my Storm Lord. THEY HAVE THE NAME INARI!!
I love that name! I'm using it as a name already in a story I started.
Wait... They also have Esmerelda!!?? I used that name in School of Shadow! And me and my friend were just talking about that name as well the other day!
Hey, the have Isis and Ivy too! And Keilani? That's close to my cousins middle name, Hawaiian.

Let's just say I may never have a problem finding a name again.
:)

Name? Bloody Scarlet Ashburn.
Hey, I love the name Scarlet too.

She's only temporary mind you. Cause I can't enter the game myself. * skip intro *
LOL, just kidding, neither can she.

:p

Well, while I wait for the game to load I may as well go do homework. Fun.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...