Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Actually, I haven't been working on it at all...

So remember how I was working on a Black Ivy sequel? Called Maelstrom? Well, I did finish the first chapter, but I haven't worked on it past that. You see, the reasons are very simple:
  • School
  • My own writing
  • And please, Pirate101 came out

School is self-explanatory. My own writing is only because my earth-friends are screaming "FINISH THE BOOK AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!" So I'm not really left a choice... And as far as P101 coming out, my mind has been jumbled lately, so the 8th was yesterday (not saturday). Anyway, the 15th (you know, whatever day that is [monday]) is when I will most certainly be on.

Because next week will be the best week ever. Why? Because it's a half week! I have school monday and tuesday, then a half day wednesday, then NO SCHOOL thursday and friday!

Happiness.

So depending on my homework load (which will most likely be science) I'll be on P101 and/or W101 those days. So EXPECT to see me.

=P

And also: Come on W101! I need you to put up Black Ivy part one soon so I can send in part two!!! I swear, the entire thing is done! I want to post it up, but I can't if you dont.

Hmpf.

Oh, and I also met someone in earth-life who is much like Luke Skywalker / Nathan Silverflame. Of course they shall remain nameless, but we were exchanging fortune cookie statements and arguing and I was correcting his grammar. I called him a cashew, and thus I became a walnut.

The difference, however, is he actually admits defeat (mwuahaha). But now I've involved myself in a bet in which I may have to give him a giant bag of candy, courtesy of the halloween season.

Speaking of halloween, apparently those quests are available in the Spiral! It's really a pity that they don't give you any xp, but the towers are a lot of fun. If and when I do them I plan to dress in my costume I keep telling you about. YES, I'll take a picture. Bust first I must get on.

Well, anyway... that's about it.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...