Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A New World?

Well, apparently it's called Azteca, and it's dinosaur themed. New level cap (90), and each school gets a new spell (dinosaur themed as well). Not yet released, but servers are being tested this week.

Sophia has a lot to say about it. Massively drops more specific information.

My thoughts?

I'M NOW FOUR WORLDS BEHIND!!!

My sights are still set on Avalon. Again, music obsessor right here. And so far Avalon has the best music. I really want to get to that world.

Azteca's graphics are really cool looking though. It seems like a pretty dark world. I would've expected more light and volcano activity. Plus some rocky landscaping. The only pictures available are of under (I'm guessing) tree canopy. Not that I really care. I mean, again, four worlds behind. DS no long counts cause I'm at the last dungeon. So... anyone want to team up with me? I mean it, DS is getting on my nerves. I want out.

I know, Celestia will probably take me another... four years? OH WELL. I'll be out of school and have more free time by the time I get to Avalon let alone Azteca.


And hey look! Is that the famous boss Morganthe? And whose the creepy raven guy? Or is he a demon-winged-raven guy? GREAT! Two bosses.

Computer update: good progress. However I still won't be on anytime soon (sadly). I'm waiting for my next vacation (about a month away). (Hint: involves massive servings of mashed potatoes!!!!)
:D

Also, P101 now has a fanfic page. Tales of the Spiral has good information on it. Otherwise just hop on over to the actual page here. I'll probably submit Winterstar, or come up with another one. What do you guys think?

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...