Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Pretty Awesome Outfit


This was taken the day I became a Master Diviner. Pretty awesome outfit. I still have that hood actually. The robe and boots, however, I have since sold.
What?
This was like... two... years... ago...

Storm Lord I am the slowest quester ever. I DARE you to find someone slower than me. Challenge accepted!

The two wizards on either side are my previous Fire and Balance alts, Saffron Trollpetal and Lenora Jadethistle.

Anyway. Still. That was two years ago. Two whole years.
That's a long time.

...

I don't really have anything else to say. I have a half day on wednesday in two weeks, and then thursday friday off. So you can guarantee you'll see me on then.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...