Friday, October 26, 2012

A Reoccurring Theme

So I've found that in all of my fanfics of W101, the assistant healer's name is Angela.
Why?
No idea.

I'm definitely going to use Winterstar has a P101 piece. However it starts in Wizard City, following Devin Darkwater the level 53 Necromancer. And then it's a whirlwind of craziness as she is suddenly on Skull Island.
Anyone like that idea??

The excerpt to the right is from chapter 5 of Black Ivy. The first paragraph actually. Just a note.

Well, I don't have much time to post. P101 actually loaded and I played for some time yesterday. I'm now a level four (yep, big accomplishment right there). Sarah Steele is now my first mate. I would love to go chase those warfrats, but the screen is still glitching out on me.

And that's the curious thing. It only has those streaking, multicolored lines when I'm outside (in game). Inside it's all hunky dory. In fact, more than hunky dory. It's practically perfect. Smooth moving, no freeze ups, and the characters actually load.

To wrap it up, I'm away this weekend. You won't see me again for a while.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...