Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Still have the Glitch

So when I log on to P101, practically all I can see is crazy white (sometimes multicolored) lines streaking every which way.

There is, of course, a lag. But it's like a normal one (for me) in W101. But I still have some points where the resolution is perfect. Which is awesome.

As far as my review on the game goes: very well done.

The dueling system is awfully easy to learn, though the enemies can seem intimidating at times. In the beginning you earn robes and xp every which way, as well as two companions which is nice.

I made the mistake of giving all my leveling points to my only levelvable companion (a Mooshu, horse barbarian warrior guy), and forgot to give any to myself. So at level 3 I have no extra skills whatsoever. Plus the only way for me to get experience is by entering the throne room on Skull Island, however that area is "not yet ready" for me.

>.<

I can't even get into the Swashbuckler Hall!!
And I know its open, I saw someone come out! But I did also see other people failing to get in, so that area might not yet be open at all.
So I ended up selling my robes for two golds a piece, and fight the Troggies, which gives me absolutely NO xp or gold.

:(

I, however, think I know how to solve the Glitch. Every time I exit the game (which has been... twice) it warns me that firewall (darn that thing) is blocking some internet access information for P101. Tomorrow, hopefully, I can change that.

The music is also very good, it reminds me of the haunted Wysteria theme and Dragonspyre battle theme. But with, you know, a pirate accent to it.
Does that make sense?

Also, I can already feel the fan-fiction ideas boiling. I'm not going to be surprised when that becomes popular on the website. I myself will also, most likely, create my own, though I hope to explore the areas of the game more first to get a better idea about the landscape and plot and various monsters. Of course, as it is for my W101 fan-fics as well, I will not be the main character.

Anyone remember my [P101] name?

Silver Emma!

Anyway, that's my review of the game so far. I'll be on more tomorrow and friday, so if you see a red haired Swashbuckler, that's me!

I should warn you, however, I have NO idea who you are. If you do see me and request to be my friend, I may decline because I don't know you. Drop a comment with you name first, and then I'll likely say yes.

You know what this also means?

New header!! One that defines W101 and P101.
And you all should know about my nightmares wither headers. Though I am getting better at it.

Laterz!
~Emma

The autumn wind is a pirate. Blustering in from sea with a rollicking song he sweeps along swaggering boisterously. His face is weather beaten, he wears a hooded sash with a silver hat about his head.

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth GoldenThistleOctober 16, 2012 at 8:38 PM

    You can't get into the Swashbuckler Hall because you have to unlock it through a quest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that!! Ha, maybe I should've been able to guess that...
    It's too bad anyway, the computer is too full to run P101.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...