Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween's Eve

So for tomorrow (and only, you know, if I remember) for one day I'll have halloween-y a theme. PLUS: here's my costume:

See? Mask makes me a ninja, robe is from Celestia, and the boots (well, also from Celestia) make me stealthy. So I guess I could be a ninja... kinda...
The colors are actually my original colors from starting the game, blue and black.

Another thing I did was a text analyzer. Submit a short section of your writing and it'll give you name. I did this with one of my own pieces.




I write like
Mario Puzo
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!




Um... yeah. He's the author of The Godfather.
I don't know whether this is a good thing or not.
But that was mellow scene, let's try a another...




I write like
Chuck Palahniuk
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!




O.o
Okay, once more. I swear...




I write like
Edgar Allan Poe
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!




:D
Okay, I'm a little happy that it was him. The scene fit anyway. I swear, nothing gruesome and gory. But yes, some people did die here. It was no one important, it's the opening scene actually.

Alright enough of that.
P101!! It loads!! I am a level 6 and have arrived at Blood Shoals. However I can't do anything seeing as all I see when I sail is white lines flickering madly across my screen, so I can't see the Cutthroats firing at me, and when I can fire back I've already lost half my health.

So my goal? Earn the badge for defeating 500 cutthroats by fighting them in the Temple of Gloom. As I said last time, inside it's all good.
So again; O.o

NO SCHOOL TODAY!!
:D
All Hurricane Sandy has done to us so far was a power outage and lots of rain. I hope people along the cost are safe. I'm hoping no one will be too hurt.

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...