Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Yes! A time for feasting on candy and a creepy poem...


One Last Time
It is late at night
I should be asleep
So hush my darling
Don't mutter a peep
The house is quiet
The fire dead
I should be still
In my bed
But the cold outside
Is too much to bear
Even though I know
No one cares
Though I am gone
Tonight I am not
Hush my darling
Or I might get caught
I had to see you
One last time
So at midnight
When the moment is prime
So soon my dear
You will be like me
Six feet under
And you wont even breathe
So at midnight
When the moment is prime
You will see me
One... last... time...


I posted it last halloween, so some of your might recognize it. Anyway... I changed the plot line of Winterstar. The first chapter is now a lot longer, because I'm pretty sure it's going to be my P101 fanfic. If I ever get around to finishing it. I'm having writers block at the moment and its terrible.

On the topic fo P101, please note that the computer is still glitching out on me, plus I had a game crash the other day D: So I'm not sure if I'm going to playing that or W101 (or possibly EE) on my upcoming Thanksgiving break.

But that's a way off.
So enough of that.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...