Monday, October 15, 2012

One word:

GLITCHY.

I swear, white streaks flying every which way. I can barely see anything. Don't expect screen shots any time soon whatsoever.

Who am I?

Silver Emma the Swashbuckler at your service. 


Heh, heh, see what I did there? I kept my same name, so I can keep talking as though it's from Emma myself.

She has long, red hair and gray-silver eyes. Her outfit is difficult to describe, but its colors are gray and red or gray and black. Her flag is the V patter (white) on a red background, the symbol and is gray based, red stringed harp.

The armada killed my parents, I was raised in Girzzleheim (actually, I may as well say I am), and I was arrested because I was defending my best friend.

The sad thing?
I could barely get through the tutorial before the internet failed.

I won't be on again until wednesday, but the music (so far T_T) is cool!

The titles are really neat though. Like Sarcastic? Expect to see that as the title for an upcoming alt. As well as the last name Nightengale. I adore that last name. Some of the first names of cool too!

So that's my little tid bit today. See you wednesday!!

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...