Monday, October 1, 2012

OCTOBER 8TH!!!!!!!!

THE RELEASE DATE OF PIRATE101 IS THE ABOVE.

YAY!

* regains composure *

KI has kept their word people! They said they would release it early October and by golly early October it is! This saturday the new game shall be released. That's right, THIS saturday. I can already see the website blowing up as hundred if not thousands if not millions of people download the game.

It's gonna be a big hit. I cannot wait to post about my own experiences. And from previous posts, you know I'm a super slow quester. Which means that while some will beat the game within the week, I'll just be going along la-di-da.

Read more about it here.

Now that I skim it over, technically you can download the game on the fifteenth. If you have a special bundle or subscription you can start the 8th.

You'll see me on the 15th.
:)

Well, that's all I really have to say. I couldn't make it on this weekend, but I PROMISE you, I'll get a picture of me in my halloween costume up before the end of October.

Until then,
Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...