Saturday, December 31, 2011

this is INSANE! (and another fan-fic)

As in awesome by the way.
Just putting that out there so don't think that "insane" is bad. (You know, like you should go to a mental hospital or something, not that.)

At the moment I am listening to Sierra playing a Legend of Zelda song on the harp. Only other person in the world (ok, besides my teacher) who plays harp. And she's good!
Ok, understatement there. She is amazing. Watch it here. No one can tell you messed up (well, I'm not sure about one string about 3/4 way through but it's hard to tell, really!). It's one of those things where no one thinks you messed up until you say so. So after a concert (or talent show in my case) when people congratulate you, might not want to say it's wasn't perfect because it sounds like it was to them.

So, that was one thing that was INSANE. Let's move on to #2.

It's new years eve and it's 10:05. INSANE.

#3: my dad did this combustion thing on the computer and freed up 8 or so gb's of free space. Know what time it is then? Wizard101 time!
Though I barely did anything, I was still on which made me INSANELY happy. First I accidentally turned Fallon (my storm alt and heroin in GWB) into a snowman.


Swim!

Whoops.
=P
So then I hung out in Wysteria. I was mostly just listening to the music (there's a harp part in there fyi) when a level 27 Sorcerer comes up to me and asks for help. I was bored so I helped him. He needed help with getting the Spiral Cup back from the goblin dude. Then after he talked to Chester Droors then he asked if I wanted to go to his wedding.

O.O

I politely declined because this was just INSANE (the other kind there. It's a virtual game people! I don't mean to be mean but I find it rather odd when you get married or date someone in a game!). Show of hands girls, who has gotten asked out? By a total weirdo? Yeah, INSANE (again, the other kind)! But he was still nice and I helped him out and bit more. I mean no offense but he was going for health in his cloths. I would say defense (no wonder he kept dying when fighting Randolf Spellshine).

Anyway

#4: a new fan-fic.

* GASP! * "Emma how could you start ANOTHER fan-fic when you haven't even finished editing part one of GWB!?"

I know I know. But you see, perfectly good explanation here.
1) my dad is always on my laptop.
2) I'm able to get on wizard101 again. So I do so.
3) Thanks to wonderful Wysteria (sarcasm) and it's unique music (not sarcasm) I was inspired to write a story called School of Shadow. Here's a bluby type thing.


Everyone knows of the seven schools: Balance, Storm, Fire, Ice, Death, Myth, and Life. Everyone knows of the Astral Schools: Moon, Sun, and Stars. Everyone knows of the renames of the Pigswick Academy schools: Equilibrium, Tempest, Ember, Frost, Earth, Chaos, and Spirit.
But there is one school that has been forgotten for reasons unknown to wizards and other Spiral folk. A school of legend, a school of mist, a school of shadow.
A school teaching dangerous and complex magic. A school where one learns to cheat the ways of other school’s magic. To bend the rules. To say in truth the falsehood of other’s magic.
It not a school for the weak minded. Those looking to goof off. For those trying something new. To learn in this school you must do three things.
First, you must live in solitude for a long time. Learn the game of the wild. Learn to become what you are not. Know the ways of things that other’s have not seen.
Second, you must tell all your truths and all you lies to a trapped spirit in a crystal. You must reveal everything about you. The bad, who you hate, bad things you did, lies you have told. The good, who you love, good things you have, the beauty you see sometimes.
And third, after you have accomplished the first two, you must give up everything. You must give up your current school, your family, your soul, you mind and your emotions.
And then you may become a student at the school that teaches shadow. There are some rare cases though were a child is born with the natural abilities of shadow. Therefore they need not pass the above tests. They merely must begin training.
And so begins the game for your life.


So yeah. That's the School of Shadow (both as a title and as an actual school). The eleventh school in all of the Spiral (if you count Ravenwood and Wysteria doubling up on each other). It's not evil (like Malistaire), more of a..... shadowy kind of school. Along the lines of deception and and cleverness.
Here is the blurb about the school that the main character (Scarlet Rainbright) gets when she starts school.


‘You have been accepted in to the School of Shadow.
‘Shadow Wizards are experts at the game of intellect, challenge, and slyness. They are known to be straight forward and willing to make sacrifices. They are wizards who can know what comes next and easily outsmart their opponents with fairly unused kinds of magic.’


So, ta-da.....!
As given, it probably will be forgotten. Sorry guys. But I have ESTCI on my shoulders right now and my dad's pressuring me to write something original, not something based off of a video game.
Either way it'll be posted on Every Story. So you can read it there (along with all my other doomed pieces).
:(

Anyway, vacation is nearly over and a new year is right around the corner.
My new year's resolution?
TO FINISH WIZARD101 AND DRAGON QUEST! Oh, AND GET AN OFFICIAL HEADER FOR MY BLOG!

(Though I kind of already beat DQIX, but that game has such depth it's crazy. But flying a train is fun! But the grotto's..... ooh, the grotto's kill me!)

This might be the picture the header is built off of:
Or maybe I shall try again and try to get more rain in the background....

That was my INSANE day.
Along with baking buttermilk pancakes and pretzels (not buttermilk pretzels) with Emily Goldflame. We didn't even get around to muffin baking.
:/

Oh well, I think I'll change my blog template back to normal now.
:)

Happy New Years everyone, I'll see you all next year! (Cause it will me 2012 and all that).

C:
Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...