Thursday, December 15, 2011

Boom

So this is short.
I've been home sick for the last two days.
=P

But on a good note I got the synopsis of GWB book three (THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!) up on the Generation WizBot page. I may change it some, it's kind of undecided at this time but oh well. It's called Master of the Clockwork starring Suri Rain, Iridian Mistcloud and Alric Soulflame.
I'm gonna do my best to just wrap the whole thing up right then and there in the final book but who knows? I may get a new inspiration and boom! New story, on to book four.
:)

I also started a half wizard101 half original piece called The Clockwork Dragon which you can read chapter one on the page next to GWB and TBN.

And some sad news.
This breaks my heart to tell you but you deserve to know...





























.........






























MY DARN COMPUTER DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO RUN WIZARD101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm so sad right now.

*sniff*

So... so no.... no wizard101..... for.... for a long..... long........ time...........
=,(

OH WELL! More typing time for me!!
:/

Poor attempt to lighten the mood I know, I'm sorry but until my dad gets off MY COMPUTER and fixes the PC I'm stuck WITH A STUPID LITTLE NETBOOK WHICH ANNOYS THE HECKHOUNDS, CYCLOPS AND HUMOFROGS OUT OF ME!!!!!!


Pardon my outburst.

...

Laterz!
~Emma

Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH0OLKAXw3I
Ah, the holidays.
:)

2 comments:

  1. On the bright side, you have more time to type your story. After reading a few chapters of your stories, I have to say they are very captivating!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline.
    I say the same thing about yours!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...