Sunday, December 18, 2011

Drink Homemade Hot Chocolate While Reading This


So today is very special to me because not only is it almost the holiday’s, but this is that once ever 100th post. I know I should do this thanking thing for like a blogversary or something but I just can't wait! I just have to spill out all my gratitude now!
:)
So moving on, I’d like to give an extremely special thanks to long list of the following:

How can I not thank you? You're one of my best internet friends. Lots of people think you can't make friends on the internet but I'd like to disagree. You're like my... reading-writing-procrastinating-district 4 (deckhand-swabbing-waxing)-wizard101-cookie eating-random-Italy-storm buddy. First blog I found after I made my own. Your first comment ever was complimenting me on my first wizard101 fan-fic Aregentum Magia which I quite because it just wasn't working. Not to mention it was, honest to the Storm Lord (why am I swearing on a computer generated image?), it was also the third comment EVER on this blog.You're writing is also amazing by the way, and I'm waiting (as are many others) for the next part of your story. No pressure of course. Your posts make me laugh when they're meant to be laughed at and suspenseful when I read your story. Keep posting, I can't wait.
C:

I found you're blog fairly recently. I don't remember how, probably on the blog list thing on the side of others blogs, and I like to thank you for your funny posts and great drawings and wonderful story (I didn't even know Sylvia wore a Diadem, doesn't she? Oh wait, I know she has a crown of leaves or something. Aw heck, I don't know). I know I should be following your blog but the follow button is screwed up on every computer I seemingly get on. Some of your posts complain (hey, here it's not a bad thing) about a hard time and I wish you the best of luck from a storm wizard (which must be good cause you're a Conjurer). Actually, I don't have a grudge against myth people. In my noob years I did thanks to someone who said myth was storms weakness. But truth is I still have a gigantanormous grudge against Ducan Grimwater (thanks Mr. Know-It-All). I quote: "You survived!? I mean... that was fast!" and "That's what you get when you send a storm wizard to do a death wizards job." Thanks Ducan. (I'm sure Alex will agree with me!)

3) Alia Lotuspetal, Sierra Winterbreeze, and Kestrel Shadowthistle
Sierra's was the first blog I ever found. Thanks to her awesome story it inspired me to write my own. Randomly searching her on google once (don't ask why, I have no answer) I got sierra boots and a blog post from Sierra's Story. It wasn't as big a blog then as it is today (even though she almost never posts) but we wait for her anyway because I'm sure she inspired many.
Alia's blog was the second I found ever via Sierra's and it made me laugh so hard so many times I didn't know what to do with myself. All in all she's a little like Caroline (in my opinion, no offense intended). She still posts now and again which is nice. I remember reading her story, The Most Powerful Spells of All, and I haven't read it recently and I wonder if she ever finished it? Wow, that's bad, I don't know. I should look into whether or not she finished it.
I know Kestrel doesn't post any more which makes many of us sad I know. She may come back, she may not, we never know. And lots of bloggers left this year. I didn't know half of them (though the blogger from Homework in a Graveyard [HiaG] was a pretty big goodbye). Kestrel was also a good writer though she never wrote long stories and never finished her wizard101 fan-fic she started around the time Celestia came out.
I thank all three of them.

4) Amber Rosepetal (The Crazy Lady) and Justin Shadowblade
I don't remember when, but I lost track of Amber's blog when out computer when bazerk and now she has so many it's hard to count. I'd like to thank her for just being there in the back. She followed my second blog (Emma's Crayon Box) the day after I made it. Thanks Amber.
I don't know Justin but he's there, I know he is. I couldn't find a way to his blog or if he even has one. No link appeared and I tried to about ten minutes to find it and FAILED. Sorry Justin. Either way, he was the second following on ECB so I have to thank him.Thanks Justin.

Cori's blog is the most recent one of all (also found via blog roll). I was little late to comment but I commented about three times in a row because I kept finding more things. And then five minutes later she had commented back.Her fan-fic is very creative and I'm waiting for part two. To think, Moolinda Wu had anger issues. We both like raw cookie dough (mines still in the freezer, I should get some). Me praising you and then you being so incredibly happy makes me happy too. It had a sense of logic to it though it may sound totally crazy. I love the part of your comment: "But anyway, YAY!! Thank you thank you thank you so much for reading! :D :D :D Thanks for telling me about the rushing-feel at the end, commenting etc. Your compliments made my day! (Well, actually, probably my entire week.)" And I thank you too Cori!



Lets see now... am I missing anyone?
* checks list *
Looks like I got everyone!



As a general, I GIVE A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!

Oh, and hey Alex!
 Told ya!! (Realy cake right there, swearing on the Storm Lord again.) And I have no idea who that little kid is but, whoever made the cake should make the tree bigger if it's supposed to be Bartleby.

OH MY! I seem to have forgotten someone. How could I?
 LUKE! I mean no offense to everyone else, but you have made me laugh, SO MUCH MORE than anyone else. The first thing you say most of the time makes me laugh. I won't see you for a long time because the PC can't run wizard101 anymore until a technically advanced person (*cough* dad *cough*) cleans it out. I owe you a lot and I think I can make up most of it when I put you in Generation WizBot (I did indeed. Not introduced quite yet you play a pretty major part). Can't thank you enough!!!

Now, how about a memorial slide show, shall we?:

First header. Don't know if it'll be the new one or not after the holidays.

Luke's house, what the heck?

SLACKER!!!

When I first saw these, for the longest time I thought for sure they were pencils.

Floating bat wings. And they're still there.

I love him, he is awesome. And he is storm. BONUS POINTS!


Well everyone, it's late and I have to get ready for school. I thank you all a million times again and again and I can't wait to get back on tomorrow (same as Alex, 80% of my life in front of a screen). Wizard101 is not just a game.
"That which can be imagined, can be achieved."


Laterz everyone!
~Emma
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

5 comments:

  1. *Happy dance because I was mentioned*
    Hugs back at you!
    And also, hopefully, this one doesn't get spazzed. It's what, my fourth attempt? I facepalm. Miserably. http://amberrosepetal.blogspot.com/
    Yay! EASY LINK!
    Anyways, happy hundreth post :) I'll always be in the back, somewhere. I don't always comment or anything, which adds to my ninja-ness.
    Yup. 'M random like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 and thanks for mentioning me :)

    I'm still checking my dashboard once in a while (and sorry for never finishing my fanfics...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR HUNDREDTH POST EMMA! :D :D :D

    It's funny because, well, my next post is my hundredth also! EXCITEMENT. Now we're HUNDRED-BUDDIES too! Also, thank you so much for mentioning me. You're EXTREMELY lovely, reading-writing-procrastinating-District-4-deckhand-swabbing-waxing-wizard101-cookie-eating-random-Italy-storm buddy.

    AND THAT CAKE. OMG. :O :O :O I want it! Just think of all that icing... I would probably be sick, and that's saying something! (I've never been sick from eating too much. Well, once. But I still reckon that was food poisoning... Anyway, this is getting kinda unnecessarily gross...)

    Anyhoo, I swear on the Storm Lord that spending 80% of your life in front of a computer isn't such a bad thing when you have awesome times like this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amber: you awesome-ninja-you!

    @Kestrel: that's nice, and thanks!

    @Alex: your next post is your hundredth too? CRAZY COINCIDENCE RIGHT THERE! Cake cake cake.... I'm gonna bake a cake. Yup, gonna do it. All in honor of Alex :) And that last paragraph? Agreed, no more needs to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY CAKE. Also, I actually drunk hot chocolate while I was reading that, but mostly because I read it at around nine UK time (it's past ten now...) and I'm supposed to be in bed or something... oh well. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...