Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy Bee

I am a busy bee.
So since I'm trying to raise money for my trip to Italy, my mom put out this notice saying I needed work and about three people responded.
That was week ago.
So in about half an hour I'm leaving to go babysit for two hours.
:)
And this holiday break I'm looking after some cats for our neighbors.
:)
And I might even have another babysitting job.
:)

Do I have a choice about wizard101? Yes, I do. Some of these days I'm planning to get up at 4:30 in the morning and get on super early and play then. Though since there aren't many people on that early in the morning I'll probably play on Fallon since she doesn't need tons of help like I do. Winstertusk is HARD when you're doing it alone.
At least I'm not crownless anymore.
8-)

GWB is in the editing stage right now. Also I'm working on draft two of Escape to Chain Island my non wizard101 piece. I've had three friends read it and they said it was pretty good. The first adventure line takes place over a period of three books and I have an idea for the fourth, sometime in the future when all the current main characters are, well, dead.
...
Anywho, book three's plot line is kind of iffy. I have the the beginning, the climax, and the general gist but as for  all the events leading up to it......................... let's just say I'm clueless.
Haha
Hmm.
:/

I'm in trouble.
But the beginning of ETCI #2 is going great. I like it SO much better than the first part which just jumped right into the plot line and everything. This one eases into it a little more. It also gives a more thorough background yet making it also much more mysterious.
I think anyway.

Anyway, I'd say more but I gotta leave. To where? To babysit!
Wish me luck!

See ya,
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...