Friday, December 2, 2011

Spit, grit, and a whole lat of duck tape...

This is really short cause I really do have to go wash potato's.
:) :)

1. I GOT CROWNS!!!!!!!!!! 5,500 to be specific. It's wizarding time!!
2. I made a new blog. Emma's Crayon Box, which is emmaswisdimaticalinsight.blogspot.com.
And yes, the web address DOES have the word 'wisdimatical' in it. I totally made it up about half an hour ago. I don't care if you end up not reading cause it's kinda a side thing apart from this and this is totally my main blog so.....

Anyway, I gotta go wash some potato's!!!!!!!!!!
~Emma

1 comment:

  1. FYI: people make me happy. Already one follower on Emma's Crayon Box (thanks Amber Rosepetal!). Also, I'd like to thank EVERYONE for all the page views. I need to write a whole post about this for my wizversary (January 1st.... five years en counting).

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...