Friday, December 16, 2011

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Whoa.

And I can't tell you why, but you'll find out soon enough (in the next post I SWEAR IT!)

Anyway, I've been having a Brain Craze lately.

A Brain Craze is when your brain can't stop doing what you love, in my case it's writing. I keep getting all these new story ideas and I just can't stop myself!

So I promise, I'll post all of them up here. Just FYI, they may never be finished. Like Clockwork Dragon, hehe, sorry.
:(
:)

So here's what I'm gonna do:
I'm gonna take the CD page and turn it into my everything story page or something. So after you read this, check it out! I got a new story up there so you may as well check it out.
C:

Plus I finished my synopsis's for GWB.
Oh yeah.

Anyway, the second story you can read on the new page is called Rise of the Golden Knight and it's a wizard101 fan-fic. I just have the first part of the first part done and it's kind of an intro. It might be kind of sad and stuff but I'm sorry.

It's just an idea, and as I said, it probably won't be continued.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go make that page then go read The Diadem by Caroline cause I still need to do that.
(Then I'll do my homework, clean my room, and eat.)

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...