Friday, December 30, 2011

Does anyone else find this rhetorical?

"Fine what rhetorical?"


Nothing.

"....?"


Ok moving on!
So the wonderful wizard101 author Sierra is holding  a contest. I was a little late finding out myself (dad, laptop... remember?) and the original due date was January first (her fan-fic-versary, as well as my wizversary [holly heckhounds, that's FOUR years!]). But it was moved to February first.

And I find that out seven minutes ago when I come downstairs after spending an hour on an entry!
Oh well, I don't mind. Now I have time to improve. And not feel stressed out.....

LIKE THAT'S HAPPENING!
MIDTERMS ARE COMING AND I'M FREAKING OUT!

Now, enough of that. Let's see what I drew shall we...?



I don't know how to rotate it. If you get neck-cramps tomorrow you may blame me.
C:

I'm not really good at drawing people.
Except for this one time.
Hey. This can be my picture post.

*Takes pictures*
*downloads pictures onto dying computer*


This is Aaliyah from Escape to Chain Island (my ONLY good person I've ever drawn).

The scribbles, FYI, are me trying to fix the stupid colored pencil.

Oh, and this is my left hand (only, I'm lazy with nail polish I know). I hardly EVER paint my nails because I always find some mysterious way to mess up a nail and get nail polish EVERYWHERE! (Thankfully the last time was outside so....). The black stuff is called crackle or krakle or something. Or shatter. 

Oh, wait for it. I've been addicted to this game called Dragon Quest IX (DQIX). And you see that little yellow star next to the words 'Adventure Log'?????
IT MEANS I BEAT THE GAME!!
 Only to go have the super awesome ending where the screen goes black and the curly words of dread say at the bottom: To Be Continued...
>.<


 Any one remember this? It has a picture too but it's a little out dated. So, just the name for now.


Speaking of Escape to Chain Island, this is the cover I made for it.
I have book cover for the other two (The Diamond Moon Plight and At the End of Pendulum Cave)

 I drew this at my grandparents house. Don't ask what it's supposed to be cause I don't know.
C:

 And the sequel to the above.

I would say this is by far the bets thing I've ever drawn. I did it in french class last year. Well, not true. I was in the french class room for a study hall after french class. But same difference.


This shows up repeatedly throughout the Spectrum Saga (ETCI, TDMP, and ATEOPC). It's the Symbol of Death, and if you look at it inscribed on iron you die instantly.
Boom.

 The Poison Lily. Also from Spectrum Saga.


 Ok, maybe I lied when I said Aaliyah was only bets person I've ever drawn. Fescia

PAUSE!
My dad just busted our microwave.
PLAY!

That was Fescia the Fire Queen. I tried to draw an Ice Queen but I FAILED to badly I put it through the paper shredder.


Ok. I'm not gonna lie again. THIS TOOK ME ALMOST SIX HOURS TO DRAW. No joke. So much erasing. So much editing. It's called Melting Moon.
Ugh.
My hand hurt so much afterwards.

=P

Anyway, I think I'm done.
Wait, actually not yet.
Hey Alex! I'm baking today!
^_^
Unfortunately not wizard101 cup cakes. I'm with a friend. She used to play (Emily Goldflame? Remember her?) but not anymore. So it would be slightly weird. Maybe next weekend though.
C:

Laterz!
~Emma


P.S.
We have about 1.5 feet of snow outside. IT'S AWESOME!!

4 comments:

  1. They look awesome! :D My favorite would have to be the summer/winter thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture! :D Thanks!

    ...AND YOU PLAY DQIX TOO??? That game is freaking AMAZING!!! My poor Zelda blog was flooded with DQ stuff for a while... (actually I didn't post most of it, but I wrote it down. :P)

    So what level are your characters? (I've got really high levels because of my sister's epic map, with nothing but King Metal Slimes on the last floor... So I train there, and yeah... XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just barely beat the game. All my characters are level 40+ so not that high. I've heard SO MUCH about the King Metal Slimes. Can you tell me which map? That would be awesome.
    And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually named my characters after Generation WizBot (my W101 fan-fic). Fallon (a Ranger), Marcus (Thief), Gabrian (not in the story actually, martial artist), and Llewella (sage).
    Then I have a bunch of side characters (a mage, warrior, and minstrel I think).

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...