Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Stew Pot of Emotions

Well, lets see......

I'm slightly angry cause my parents are making me do my homework.
Extremely happy cause there's are a foot of snow out side.
Crazy cause I want to go outside in my PJ's and jump face first into the snow.
Worried cause I'm wondering exactly how crazy I am to do that.
Withdrwarl from no wizard101 lately.
Anxious to get on wizard101 already.
Happy cause I have a birthday party this evening.
Frustrated cause my algebra homework is hard.
Confused cause I don't know what I'm doing on my algebra homework.
Tired cause I'm just tired.
Proud of myself cause I made two eggs with ham for breakfast this morning.
Hungry cause that wasn't enough.

Well that sums it up.
But I really do want to get on wizard101 today. Really badly. But I probably won't have time as I usually do because of, you guessed it, homework.

On a really ecstatically happy note I just finished the one of the best books in the world by the best author ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. It's the first book in the series called the Infernal Devices. It's a prequel series to the series The Mortal Instruments (which consists of the books: City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels and book-to-come City of Lost Souls.) The second book in the Infernal Devices is called Clockwork Prince. I'm gonna buy it on my kindle and read it in one day (what? I did it with the Clockwork Angel!!).

GWB is still (*cough*) being edited (*cough*) [Emma is being lazy] (*COUGH*).
Haha.
:)
Hmm.
I'm sorry. But school is long. I made a promise to myself that I would work on Escape to Chain Island over holiday break (I'm rewriting the whole thing) so I'll work on editing GWB too. Of course I have to first devise a evil genious plan to steal my laptop back from my dad who is ALWAYS on it....




























What?! Who said that??!! Not me!! What are you talking about??!!









Anywho, I should get back to algebra, but first I shall make this blog holiday themed!!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read Mortal Instruments for aaaaaaages! Everyone's been telling me to read them... And I MUST. So that is something I will be getting around to soon enough. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're ridiculously good! You HAVE to read them!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...