Sunday, December 4, 2011

Once Upon a Time...

Well, first off, HAPPY EARLY HOLIDAYS!! Don't worry, I'll be wishing it again when the day is actually here.
:)

A have some sad news. I probably won't be on wizard101 until my holiday break. I know, excuses excuses. But I have legitimate excuses. School is good. I love it much more than last year. Last year compared to this year was horrible. ANYWAY, I've had some pretty huge projects taking up a lot of my time and my dad's been rushing me to finish them as soon as possible. Maybe I should listen to him.

I also got some crowns, just fyi. I spent 700 of them already. For one thing I stitched them cause I really don't like the Sultan's attire. So now I look like I'm from MB. I don't care.
:)
 I was only on for about half an hour. But the other 400 crowns (you know, 700-300 [for stitching] = 400?) I used on a level 70 fire minion cause I needed him to defeat this dude in Austrilund. I got 17,000 some odd xp which is awesome. So 700 crowns not gone to waste really. But now I'm left with 7,100 or something. But hey, it's better than none which is what I had before.

THEN I moved on to the second '-lund' place. Nundrilund or something, I have no idea. I had to kill these Wild Claw things and they're life so I think: ok, life, no offense life wizards, but not that hard.
Changed me mind.
HARD.
and,
ANNOYING!
At lease the monsters anyway. Life wizards aren't annoying. But these things cast some pretty weird spells. Not to mention than when I got the screen shot, the spell, a life cyclops, was in a really odd position. Like a ballerina about to smash someone with a hammer.
Figure, it is! And that person is me!

Awwwwwwwwwwkkwarrrrrrrd!!!
But I killed the first 2 of 6 Wild Claws. That's all cool and stuff.
But not when:
Dora snaps.
:)

See ya!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...