Saturday, November 26, 2011

DIDJA HEAR?!

So I have three really cool things to update you guys on.
So let's get this party started!

FIRST OFF: I actually never heard about this with my lack of wizard101-ing but apparently there was a gear contest. People would submit a new gear design and then people would vote on it. There were over 1,000 entries. Click here to see the winners and top entries.

AND SECONDLY: I had this whole week and off and I finally got on Wizard101 today. Rather odd I know but I had family up from another state for Thanksgiving and I was spending practically my entire week with them. And something I found out about myself was that me and my cousin don't know our alphabet.
Sad really.
But anywho. I was on today and got my new wizard up to level 5. Guess who the wizard is? None other than our very own heroin of Generation WizBot ... Fallon Willowstone!
I changed the hair a little but but here's a picture:

Tada!!

LASTLY: Guess what I finished? As I said I would on my last post, I finished Generation WizBot.
OH YEAH!! And I was totally evil and made and a wicked cliff hanger and started a really confusing side plot having to do with Llewella Rubywater somewhere in the middle. And all this will continue in:

Generation WizBot Part Two: Finding the Five Bands


Basically I'm splitting GWB into two parts.

Part One: The Decoder Champion
Part Two: Finding the Five Bands


Because I's just so incredibly evil like that.
Part One was ended fairly satisfying with an epilogue explaining many things that had to do with the plot dealing with Fallon, Luke, Aalliiee and the AI. But now I start a new plot in Part Two dealing with two new characters named Destiny Seabreeze (I may change that name...comment if you have a better one. I added a poll about it too), Brynn Shade, our very own Llewella, Aalliiee and Kkllooppyy (of course) and a mysterious person named Adeline....

As a final note I may as well confess that I have FAIL stamped across my forehead and then a arrow pointing to something that says: NaNoWriMo.

I just wasn't prepared I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally trying again next year though. And maybe this time I won't be so bad at planning this thing. And maybe school will be easier. HA! As if.

Anyway, no Zaferia for me yet and probably not for a long time.

Anywho, see ya guys another time!!

~Emma




P.S.
People should blog more. I'm one of those people but sometimes I think I'm the only one who says so.
For example.
But that was like a super long time ago. August 2010.
:)


P.P.S
So I forgot to mention, I'm trying to raise money to go on an educational trip to Italy and Greece for 10 days in April. I need to raise, well, 3,000. Ouch. So I'm trying to promote a chip in page where anyone can donate like, a dollar to my cause. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything but it would be so nice if you guys could help. Here's a link to the page. Trip to Italy and Greece.
And below is a thing where you can donate right here. Of course you need your parents permission and must be 18 or older blah blah blah...

3 comments:

  1. OOH! OOH! I'm going to Italy also! Next year! In May! But only for three days, and it's basically for a geography study... blah blah... But Pompeii! And volcanoes! And PIZZA! (We're actually doing pizza-making there. My school's geography department is awesome.) I'll try to chip in if I can but I don't know if my parents will let me... I hope they will - we'll call it a Christmas present and it would be really awesome if you could go because Italy and Greece are really freaking awesome places. :D :D :D

    If it's any consolation about NaNo, I TOTALLY FAILED my first year too, and I wasn't even aiming for 50,000. I decided on 30k. LAME! :( And even then I got about 100 words and then stopped. I was really rubbish. Even now I'm about three days behind. I'd better get my act together... I'm kind of holding out for these public strikes on Wednesday to close down my school so I can finish. That would be nice. But at the moment... I should really stop writing super-long comments and get back to it, but this is so much more fun! :)

    Still, considering I had three serious important exams this months, plus about a million controlled assessments and LOADS of homework and the fact that I'm taking two extra subjects and also practising piano and sax and drums and guitar every day... It's not freakin' bad. ;)

    I wish I'd known about the arty outfit competition! :( Especially since I could have entered this time - even from my tea-and-crumpety bubble over here. XD See, I like arty stuff. I'm doing the scenery for a panto we're putting on at Guides. Also the sound. Also everything that doesn't involve acting, because I cannot act for the life of me. Still, it's fun! (Especially the sound. SO COOL.)

    Also, YAY! Your story is up on the W101 website! I'm going to go and read it (even if I have kind of already done so...) because it's not like I have loads of homework to do for tomorrow and I'm three days behind on Nano, is it?


    Yours schukchp-ly,
    ALEX S.

    EXTENSIVE COMMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY STORMRIDER LTD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Responding to each paragraph at a time...
    :)

    Well your lucky living in Great Britain. You can take a five minute plane ride anywhere. I wish I lived in Europe.

    And oh yeah. Writing/reading/procrastinating/failing buddies. I hope it suddenly snows five feet here so I can miss a few days of school. I could never catch up on NaNo now unless I used Escape to Chain Island, but that done and it's only about 28,000 words...

    I haven't had many test (unless you count Latin ones every other day). But figuring I have hour and a half classes each day, but only four a day, people should be prepared for tests. Except history....... more boring class ever. I'd rather learn about world history. USA history is boring (so un-patriotic I know).

    Wish I'd known about the outfit competition too. Some of them I wouldn't mind wearing. But the ones for the boys were a little weird.

    And technically I sent in a 2nd email telling KI NOT to post GWB but I guess they did anyway. Oh well. I wonder how they're gonna do the names of the different chapters? Usually people just do part one, part two. But I put names up and part one was called System Failure, but all the title said was Generation WizBot : the decoder champion.

    And long comments are totally fine. Sometimes people just respond to part of the post and I'm like, "well, what about the rest of it?"
    lol
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to get rid of the NaNoWriMo stamp thing.
    :P
    I feel bad but I'm trying again. Next year. With Spectrum.
    :)
    Yeah-ya!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...