Sunday, June 30, 2013

OH FRABJOUS DAY!

Callooh! Callay!

If you know what's that from, then yay for you!!

Anyway, why am I happy? 

That's a good question. Three... no... Four reasons: 

  1. It's storming (though the flooding is sad, but still... rain! Love!)
  2. Friends (as in, literal friends, not the TV show)
  3. NaNo starts soon!!
  4. Annnd.... Alex is (ish) back!!

For those of you who are "I just joined in the past 10 months" people or "I just met you, Emma, in the past 10 months" persons, Alexandra Stormrider over at The Divination Diaries was my first friend on blogger. 

Yet, she just took a 10 month hiatus, and now she hopes to be back more often. 

You guys should totally go and check out her blog using that link thing I have up there :) 

On another note, her sudden reappearance reminded me just reminded me how much I appreciate online friends. Who can I mention? Alia Lotuspetal, you guys remember her? She was amazing. Kestrel Shadowthistle was one of the best bloggers I've ever known. Sierra Winterbreeze is... I would say gone, but her writing influenced so many. Amber Rosepetal is a faithful person too! Heather Raven was also awesome. 

Unfortunately, all of those people have left. 

But on the bright side, more have come. 

Sophia Emeraldblossom? Destiny Soultamer / Des? Cass Lifeblossom? Honestly, I need to start finding more of the new blogs. Who is new to me? Stormgem's Quest. Aaron's Adventures. Savvy Swashbucklers. All of you are equally amazing as the people who have left :D

I recently discovered this blog called Wizard Graveyard, where you can go and say "I miss you" to lost friends. Well, I'm going to submit a post for all of the lost bloggers.

~Emma

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, I was talking about people I just met :p

      Delete
  2. And hast thou slain the Jabberwock? Come to my virtual arms, my beamish blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EMMA :DDDDDDD (hahaha and then I left the Internet for a week when I went away what an idiot blerrrgh)

    But yeah um you're the greatest ;D

    Here's to the future of wizblogging! (and/or pirateblogging as the case may be :D)

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...