Friday, June 21, 2013

Covers





Ta da!

Sorry about the blurriness of cover 3, I'm working on that. Obviously cover 1 is the same, and I really like the outcome of book 2. I really think cover 3 needs some work, but it's getting there!

Originally covers 2 and 3 had dragons on them, until I realized dragons do not incorporate themselves into all three books - only in book 1 (spoiler! OMG! Oh whatever, you've all read chapter 3... I hope). Plus, the sizing is ALL off :p



Here's a spoiler, book 2 involves a lot of pocket watches.
C:

The image for cover 3 originally inspired a large concept of the idea, so that's why I chose it over this:
Though you have to admit that is pretty epic.

Once cover 3 is settled I'll show you guys.

Laterz!
~Emma

These are in no way official, and I do not own the images, all copyright to image owner - I added text and patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...