Thursday, June 27, 2013

WWHHOOAA Look At That

Basically... I can't get into the July Camp NaNo to root on my friends who're actually doing it unless I make something/a book that I would then feel bad if I didn't finish :/

So, I'm going for a humorous short story that has no title and no plot or characters... yet...

Right now, since I needed a title, it's called Six Days of Rain, but I doubt it's going to stay like that.

So.

I don't really know what this means for the blog, but my summer is as hectic as it is already, and you can clearly see my number of posts per month hasn't exactly increased since the end of the school year. You can, honestly, blame that on the arrival of my cousin, aunt, and uncle from a six hour time difference staying at my grandparents' camp that has no wifi.

Done.

Here's another fair warning, I'm going to miss two whole weeks with two camps. Separate of course, not in a row. With one I might have some limited time to wifi since I'll be in a city, for the second there's actually a ban on electronics, so there's no way I can get on then.

Blah.

In other news, I'll try to keep you updated with NaNo and any other time I actually get on W101 while I continue my battle with Parallels :p

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...