Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Yes, I just wrote a prologue

Okay, I know it's weird and all to have the prologue up after chapters one, two, and three have already been posted - but hey, I felt like it needed one >_< Read it below this post...

I've also gone through and edited SR chapter one again, but it's not like you have to go back and reread the whole thing.

Changes in a nutshell:
  • switched to past tense
  • added paragraph after Suri's dream
  • gave Juliana (ticket lady) her actual name (Tracy)
  • altered a bit of dialogue
Yeah, that's about it.

UPDATE:
Ooh, yeah I finished editing chapter 2 - basically the same changed as above. Yay!

I updated it on the original post, so the link on the fanfic page will remain the same.

On to chapter two now!
~Emma



P.S.
Got 13 books for summer reading :D
Also, thanks Destiny! :D

P.P.S
I'm also working on some tentative, totally unofficial covers for CS and S'sT. I'll put up the rough drafts when I think I've got something solid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...