Wednesday, April 11, 2012

9 more days

UNTIL ITALY!!!

Yup, I think I'll start a countdown or something for this. Once a day with how many days are left and some other random fact to make the post longer and more interesting.

:)
:)

Todays fact is the chapter titles for School of Shadow. As I said not too long ago I have the entire thing all planned out. Currently I'm writing chapter..... * goes and checks * seven! Titled skipping stages two and three, and if you've been keeping up to date with the other chapters you'd know that's referring to the three stages to the Era of Darkness.

Fires.
Famine.
Plague.

How lovely.
^_^

Anywho, next is chapter eight which is set up really oddly, and then it all concludes in chapter nine.

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!

So I thought I'd be nice to all you people and tell you the chapter titles. I know not many people title their chapters. In fact, it's always: part one, part two, part three, etc. Usually a part is a very long section, or perhaps multiple sections. Unless your chapter is like.... 40 pages or something then it really should just be called a chapter.

BUT ENOUGH WITH NAMES!! I don't mean to criticize. The decision in the end is all yours. PARTS ARE FINE!!

Here are the remaining chapter titles:
  • Chapter Seven - skipping stages two and three
  • Chapter Eight - the chambers
    • Chamber of the Black Ember
    • Chamber of the Healer's Cage
    • Chamber of the Legend Sand
    • Chamber of the Invisible Lightning
  • Chapter Nine - the arc of time 
See how chapter eight is split up into four sections? Not telling you what they're about though. But each section has a max of.... five? Four? Yeah, five pages. Short. Instead of making each a separate short chapter I just mashed it all together.

I did the same thing in one of my chapters in Escape from Chain Island (my writing piece that's not a fanfic, completely original). But it was only two parts to the chapter. And they were both.... eight pages? Nine pages?

I don't know.

I'm rewriting the whole thing anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

:D

Anyway, you might see chapter seven up soon. It may be a little rushed since I'm getting to the climax and I'm thinking to myself:

"TYPE FASTER AND GET TO THE CLIMATIC CHAPTER!!! I GOTS GOOD IDEAS!!! MUST USE THEM BEFORE I FORGET!!!"

So.... yeah.

Again.... sorry.

Anyway, I think that's all. I know I know, I haven't been on W101 lately. Blame school. And a deal with my parents. Which I will achieve by the way.

:)

Also it's been raining a lot here lately.



Oh yeah.

So, to wrap things up with the usual:


Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...