Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3 more days

So that countdown is getting pretty low. I mean REALLY low. Crazy right?

Anyway, sorry if you can't read all of the last post because the post box was lagging and it kept deleting a bunch of the text. So, I had more to say but I couldn't say it.

So I'll say it here.

Problem solved!

I was going to give a little heads up about a contest that I might hold. A small one with lame prizes, not to lessen your enthusiasm or anything. It's probably be something from the crown shop, something cool, don't worry.
:)

Anyway, it'd have something to do with art or writing. But don't go drawing/writing away yet! I haven't told you anything!! It'd have something to do with School of Shadow. I would prefer to do something for Generation WizBot but you guys have only seen parts 1 - 3. So that wouldn't really work out.

I came up with the idea while I was on the hammock. Goodness I love that thing. It was such nice weather too. Anyway, I was attempting to draw Suri but my creative juices just weren't flowing.

Then I have the idea: how do the readers picture Suri?

I haven't really given any physical descriptions of any of the characters. Did you know Calamity had green hair? Yeah, I never said that. Alric is a blonde (I think I did say that), and Nathan has the common Necromancer black hair. And Suri's is red. Never said that. Ever.

Pitiful.

Again: don't go drawing yet!! I don't even know if I'm going to do this!! Yield! Halt! Freeze!

Okay, so that's what's on my mind.

If I do hold a contest it'd be in May. Sometime in May. Hey, my birthday's in May. Though near the end. Oh well, a month away. But still getting close!

Anyway, chapter eight has gone nowhere since yesterday. I've typed all of 20 words. Actually, more like chapter eight part one. Cause that's really what it is.

So, I guess that's really just a heads up!

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...