Thursday, April 12, 2012

8 more days

And so the countdown continues.

:)

Anyway, I was actually just on W101, no one else was on so... oh well. I attempted decorating my MFP but couldn't find any furniture, turned out it was all in my bank.

Note the word 'attempt'.

Anyway, here I am now!!

Oh, and by the way, you HAVE to check out this parody on California Gurls at Friendly's blog. It's pretty awesome, just saying.

So, as to the fact for today (well, along with the above) I just have some pictures. Like... I tried buying that ninja lore pack again and got his hat.
Useless to me but it's SO WEIRD I might just have to keep it.




WAIT HOLD UP ----- HAVING A COMPUTER MALFUCTION ----- I WILL FINISHED POST WHEN IT IS FIXED ----- SORRY PEOPLE!!!!





Alright. Fail. No pictures. Stupid PC. You got me stuck with the stupid little netbook to finish this post!!!!!

So, I guess I don't really have much to share now. I guess I better go write my '7 more days' post.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...