Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2 more days

So I'm Edgar Allan Poe. For history class (Cori, don't laugh).

It's pretty awesome.

Yeah, the crazy poet who was drunk half his life. I mean, his poems might be depressing but they're actually pretty cool.

The Raven for instance.
Long for sure.
But still pretty cool.

Honestly, I don't know what to write here. You won't be seeing anymore SoS because I have no time to write. I'll be packing all of this evening. Then school. Then a trip meeting. Then the Edgar Allan Poe thing (it's called Meeting of the Minds).

Then I'm leaving.

And I'm not bringing a computer.

I'll write, obviously. But I'll be too lazy to type it up. Besides, I always leave out details when I write by hand. Has anyone else noticed that when typing you add more detail?

Well, I had a scored discussion with other people.

The max was 25 points.

I got 32.

How?

I don't know.

BONUS POINTS!!!!

:)

I know I know, why am I sharing my grade on here? This public place that millions can see and can never be erased? It's not like I'm trying to brag or anything. Just trying to talk about something. It's small anyway. I'm not about to go talking about the deal with my parents which my dad calls the "Insentive Program".

Did I spell that right?

I bet I didn't.

Oh well.

But I manage to fulfill my end of the deal, and my parents theirs, then I'll tell you.

Believe me, I'll tell you.

I'd be too crazy not to.

Actually I'll be so crazy that I'll HAVE to.

:)

I feel like there was a picture I wanted to post up here.

Let me go check...

Ahh yes, I remember now.


:)

Check out my web brouser theme.
Epic right?

Anyway, school is almost over and I'm history class (Cori... stop laughing) so I better wrap this up.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...