Saturday, April 14, 2012

6 more days

Okay.
So I'm sick.
Again.
Surprising?
At least it's the weekend.
You know that list of stuff from the last post?
Practically none of it happened.
Because I was sick.
Still am sick.
But I'm better than yesterday.
Don't worry!
:)

Anyway, while I was feeling miserable I came up with two new stories ideas for W101. And if you're thinking right now that neither of them will ever be finished you are right. At least the first one. I kind of like the idea of the second.
The first one is called The Sultun's Promise.
It's about how Krokotopia came around and how the Mander who found it got a promise from the Sultun that he would help the Manders'. Well, now Krokotopia is under attack and the main-character-wizard-person goes and tries to find the Sultun to make him keep his promise (hence the name of the story). I'm not really sure what the events would be, but I think it would be a cool story.

The second story I came up with is kind of a sequel to SoS. It's called Spirit Angel (or something like that, I may change it to School of ---).
This is about a wizard named Rowan (she has no last name, if I ever get it up here the reason is explained in the first chapter) and her brother Liam Jadewraith (he's a pyromancer, not sure why his name is Jadewraith, but I guess it sounds cool!). Rowan isn't accepted into any school. She takes the quiz but the page shows up blank. Turns out she's in another school (not sure what one yet) and then a catastrophe is predicted and she has to stop it with Liam and etc, etc.

It's a lot like SoS in terms of having the main character have a different school. Only there's no Shadow School in this one. I might mention Suri or maybe Silverwillow at one point or another, but otherwise there's no reference. But only because of the way the book, SoS, ends. You'll see when you read it.
:)

So... that's pretty much it.
I hope it rains.
;)

Wow, this was actually a pretty short post. That's new for me!!

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...