Saturday, August 3, 2013

And I Return To The Living

Hey everybody!! So I'm back :D I had a fantastic week at camp, and made a couple new friends, and even reconnected with an old one; and then this thing, now tentatively titled, Theatrical Blog Thing has been born :)

Ok - so me and two IRL friends (one who I was friends with before camp, and one who I met there) are going to start a somewhat daily blog in which we write about our daily lives in a completely, over exaggerated, overly dramatized, set-in-a-medieval-era way.
*cue epic LOTR music*

Basically the point is to make you laugh.

The blog will appear as one of mine, but it is admin-ed by two others. That'll be up soon so check up on my profile page or whatever to see when it does. Or I'll give a huge shout out soon that you can't miss ;)


In other news, my cousin just got married and they are the cutest couple ever <33 a="" and="" boring="" br="" but="" ctually="" day.="" entire="" fan="" fun="" going="" huge="" i="" it="" kind="" little="" long="" m="" me="" nonetheless.="" not="" of="" on.="" pink.="" pink="" reception="" reminded="" s="" shrugs="" still="" the="" theme="" valentine="" very...="" was="">

Um... you stink blogger.

Basically my cousin got married, the theme was pink. Paragraph in a nutshell.


I was also graced with a new story idea. It's a little... how should I put it... It has a different theme to it than what I usually write. But let's just say that it has some MAJOR character development in it (more so than anything I've ever written). If you want to check it out, it'll be going up on my Figment page soon :)


Since I jut got back, I obviously don't have any  W/P101 updates to announce, but that'll change by Sunday or Monday. I'm not entirely home yet (aka, at the reception hotel being a Hobbit hermit in the room, don't judge).


[0394UIEHRGPOANEG9P[HAWG

I just realized there's a typo on the poll thing >_< Gah!! How did I not notice that?? It's going to drive me INSANE now D:

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...