Monday, August 12, 2013

Surprise Quest

So this is a teaser post ;)

I've taken a special quest under my belt in P101 that, when accomplished, I'll reveal. It should be done within the week, but I just thought I'd give a shout-out about it to get you guys thinking. In fact, it's going to be a little, mini-contest like thing (extremely straight forward, don't worry).

Using the hints given below, if you can guess what my quest is, EMAIL me the answer (emmadawnrider [at] yahoo [dot] com) (only one attempt, please) with a subject line of "Surprise Contest", and the first to guess correctly I'll help accomplish the quest too - the more the merrier :)

Hints:
+ Level 10 up only (worth it though)
+ Involves a boss (duh)
+ A lot of fighting
+ It's not farming

Hmm... You have until midnight Friday, August 16th, to submit an answer. Sounds reasonable, yeah? If no one does this that's fine, it was a very spur-of-the-moment decision. Good luck anyway!

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Is this quest in Wizard101 or Pirate101? If it's Pirate101, I can't enter.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...