Friday, August 23, 2013

TMI Movie

No, not 'too much information.' I mean 'The Mortal Instruments.'

MOVIE!!

Ok, for those of you who know and for those of you who don't, I'm a HUGE fan of Cassandra Clare. I've read all over her books, and some of them twice.

Recently, City of Bones, book 1 of TMI, was made into a movie that was released two days ago. And two days ago I saw it. And now today I'm seeing it again.

Yes, 130 minutes of awesomeness, fangirling, and tears was what happened in the nearly empty theatre (whhyy!!?). Out of the entire cast, I have to say that only Lily Collins (Clary) and Godfrey Gao (Magnus :3) were portrayed the closest to their book characters, and I applaud them for that.
Jace (Jamie Campbell-Bower) and Isebelle (Jamime West) weren't exactly how I pictured them. Valentine (Jonathan Meyers - antagonist) was pretty good.

If you haven't seen it yet (or haven't read the books), chop chop out of here and check it out!


Anyway, why am I talking about the CoB movie?? Well, 1) this is post 300.

*throws confetti*

2) I haven't been on W/P101 lately, so I need something to talk about. 3) School is starting relatively soon. 4) I love love love TMI. 5)...

I don't have a fifth reason.

Anyhoo, I'm still here - that's the main reason. Concerning P101, I have a goal to become level 30 by the end of the month, and I think I'll actually be able to do it.

Also, thanks for the feedback with the whole switching-the-sidebar-thing, that was nice and helpful :)

On another movie related note, here are some other movies I'm super excited for that are coming up:




If you haven't read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, and are a fan of fantasy-scifi, definitely check it out, you won't regret it.
And then of course The Hobbit part 2, super excited for that. And I'm sure you've all heard of Catching Fire, and if you haven't that's... odd.

Happy 300th!!
Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Why do we share the same movie genre, its like creepy, next thing you know we may bump into each other IRL.

    P.S. Not everyone has seen Percy Jackson yet and school is starting again so give it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be creepy, haha. Percy Jackson? Either way, I'll make sure not to reveal too much info (I don't think I did though). And yay for school! *not.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...