Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Land of Storms [and chickens]

That would make a good book title... (You know, minus the chicken part.)

Hey everyone!! BOOM, made it to Valencia.

:D

 DRAGONSPYRE!!?? No, Avernus. Still...

 What is this déjà vu??

 Gorgeous Stormgate, as always.

 Is that...?

Marleybone!?

 Gorgeous!! I love this place already.

*and emma switches to fullscreen*


 I'm so cute! ^_^

 Just when I thought this place couldn't get any prettier. 

I tried going in here, and totally expected to get eaten alive by the Armada... Nope, I just got a dude telling me "turn back!"

And I took even more screen shots, FINISHED VALENCIA, and am now working on Cool Ranch.

Wait... what?

Yep! :D I finished Valencia in one day, though I suppose that's not too rare. Nonetheless, I thought CR was a super high level place, but nope!! I'm sure I'll be back to Valencia sooner or later. I decided not to pile on a whole bunch of the defeat-and-collect quests from Silvella, only taking on those that didn't require fighting. 

My thoughts of CR thus far??


I love the morning theme - very western (duh). I would say it's the second closest world to where I live (first being Grizzleheim - no joke, my home and that world are practically brothers). I know I'm probably not going to look forward to fighting bison over and over. 
The general culture of the Bison, and the name Elder Bluff (or was it 'buff'...?), reminded me all too much of the Tauren race and their capital, Thunderbluff, over in World of Warcraft. The Tauren are more bull like, but their cultures are eerily similar. 

I also really like how CR isn't all floating land that your ship flies through - the skyways go over land, which is a nice difference. 

Anyway, I was up till 3 am (hey, I need to start compensating for all the time I'll miss when school starts :p Or so I tell myself, lol) questing, and I bought some new gear. All that's left is it get new weapons. 

*and then emma remembers*

I REACHED LEVEL 18!

*little dance* I feel so accomplished. 

Anyways, I'm thinking of doing a podcast on purely P101, more to get the words out my system as well as making it a test. Flint won't join me on this (he doesn't play). 

So, think about expecting to see a second post later today.

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. I know right, isn't Valencia pretty, I have never had time to really study it sense I got to finish Wizard101 on my life and fire as well as Pirate101 on my witchdoctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Hey, if you ever make an alt and get them to Valencia, then you can study it again.

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...