Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"GAH! What happened!?"

"Emma! What is this!? What have you done? I don't understand! What did happen? The template... It's all... it'a all..."

Weirded up? Yes, yes it is.

I realized that the text against a somewhat busy background was kind of hard to read. So I did my own dabbling in photoshop, was reminded of how much of a failure I am in it, and then came up with an easier solution: switch the sidebar. I mean, that was where the text was... And the background is just so gorgeous I would never want to replace it.

"But it's... I don't... You've had that layout since you created the blog! Changing it is just..."

Weird?

"Yes!"

Well, I really am sorry. As I said, I couldn't change the background because it was so pretty.

"I guess it was pretty good."

Exactly. And the text was difficult to read.

"If you say so..."

So, this is the best solution where everyone wins. I get to keep the background, you can read the text. Voila!

"..."

Yes yes, I know it's different. I'll have to get used to it. I switched the layout over on just emma - GAMES as well, so it weird there too. However, I think I can get used to it different over there sooner than here.

Now stop looking at me like that. It works, ok?

"Fine fine fine."

Good. That's all!

Laterz!
~Emma

"Bye!"

Wrong blog, say goodbye on your own blog.

"Oh, okay."

6 comments:

  1. I think that the switched sidebar is just a breath of fresh air - lots of us have right-bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's true now that you mention it! :)

      Delete
  2. I can't read the purple really well, can you try and make it a little bit brighter please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, I was going to work on that -- then life happened.

      Yes, I'll work on it!

      Delete
  3. It's definitely unique to put the sidebar on the other side...but I didn't really see a problem in the first place...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it was the text that I, myself and others, were finding difficult to read. It's interesting feedback to find that some didn't have a problem. Thanks!

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...