Sunday, August 11, 2013

Level 23 and I forget to take screen shots...

Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been posting. It's just that all my P101 journeys have been late at night and going on for hours, and then I forget the next day XD Not the best habit, but hey, I've been leveling up very fast!

I kind of miss my eye patch... But I'm sure
I'll get another soon :)
Two days ago I went from level 18 to 22, and then yesterday I reached level 23. Cool Ranch is amazing, giving me the right amount of challenge but not making it impossible. I've met El Toro, and knew he was the "land owner" right away... er... I mean... No I never guessed :p

I'm also starting to love the Swashbuckler class even more :) However, by realizing that, I realized something else:

I know Swashbuckler abilities inside and out. The only other two classes I really understand are Witchdoctor and Musketeer. But only because my alt, Scarlet, is a WD, and I've been fighting way too many Musketeers lately - ranged shooting is a SB weakness. I don't really understand the classes of Buccaneer and Privateer, other than that they are the best opponents for a SB (with First Strike, Repel Borders, etc).

So, soon I hope to create another alt of one of those two classes. I'll probably start working with them once I run out of crowns to buy areas with.

On another note, I hate skysnakes. I went into a battle in Cooper's Roost Skyway: me, Sarah Steele, and Bonnie Anne vs. four snakes. Both Sarah and Bonnie were defeated :(

The same thing happened when I battled the Queen Scorpion while trying to find a map piece of El Dorado. It was six against four, and by the time my three companions were gone, it was just me against the Queen and one of her babies. I won, but barely. My health had dropped to 125 - two more rounds and I would've been done. Again, another reason I love SB's dodging and Cloak of Darkness ability. I've also come to love Backstab and Assassin's Mist - D.O.T!! Storm Wizards never got that XD

In other news, this is the one other screen shot I took:

Well speak of the devil, that's very interesting. This your retirement home now?? I like how the Pirating Spiral admits to the existence of the Wizarding one, however I have yet to see anyone in the Wizarding one do the same. The shared world of Aquila was not something I expected, either.

Should we expect a place to come where Pirates can meet Wizards? Perhaps a shared dungeon between the two games? Now wouldn't that be something...

Laterz!
~Emma

6 comments:

  1. !SPOILER ALERT CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN CAUTION!

    There is proof that the the wizards will know about the pirates because, IDK who, just heard about it, talks about them by mistaking us for one at the beginning of the Lvl 90+ Aquila dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alsjdalsjdpqwoiurasn

      Really?? Wow. I love how KI incorporated the two games!

      Delete
    2. Yep, did you also see Evan's post on Pirate101 hints in the Wizard101 Aquila?

      Delete
    3. No, I didn't. Was it interesting??

      Delete
  2. Concerning skysnakes: don't get Sarah Steele in a fight with one; she dies fast. Make sure the companions you choose to fight them have high accuracy, because they're really dodgy. Also, it helps if you take them out one at a time so you don't have them all attacking you throughout the battle. And one other thing: in Big Sky, every gang of skysnakes you fight has a boss named Flying Snake. Kill him last.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It does help, I'll keep it mind (and darn, Sarah is my first mate! Haha).

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...