Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yeah, I've been posting a lot.

This will be short and sweet.

But I think I solved the copy paste problem.
YAY ME!!
So I'll get my story up there.
However, chapter, um, 12 isn't done.
Yes I said it was done. But I am adding another bonis chapter and I'm making 12 that chapter. And I'm not done. So be content with 1-11 for a bit.
Also, go there and please read my new intro. It explains A LOT! And then you are free to read anything else you like. :D

Told you it'd be short. <")

Also, Alia (my alt) got to level 7 and got Death Blade. It's pretty awesome.

~Emma
P.S.
I'm about to go and get song #1 up on "12 Songs". So get there soon please!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! I'd carry on 'yay'ing but my fingers are starting to hurt, and I'm probably starting to be annoying now. Also, I'm super super super excitedful for the next chapter(s)! So I'll wrap up this comment right here because I need to go look at 12 songs now! BYE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.
    You are so funny. I LOVE it when you make me laugh.
    And, sorry, I ran out of time before I could get the story up, ugh. Had to go somewhere or something.
    BUT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW RIGHT AFTER I CLICK 'POST COMMENT'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok.
    And I think I'll be getting to the 2nd song, like, really soon. So, that's awesome.
    Thanks again!!
    ~Emma§

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...