Monday, October 4, 2010

A Couple of Things I just LOVE / New Story

A Couple Things Out of the Ordinary That I just LOVE
1) The name Chance. It's just so cool!
2) This symbol: §. I was reading Alia's "Alt+(insert number here)" page. On a PC you can do all these cool symbols. Just hold down alt and then press a number. Including double digets. But in a mac, you can only do 0-9. They are:
1 - ¡
2 - ™
3 - £
4 - ¢
5 - ∞
6 - § (mine!!)
7 - ¶
8 - •
9 - ª
0 - º
You can, like, spell names with them. Like: £mmª. I know the £ is the money sign in Europe or something but it makes a good E. £mm@ could work too. Anyway, I did it with a friend and we found really unique ways of spelling our names like that. Like using the ¶ for a P of a ¡ for an i.

Awesome New Story Thing
So by now I think I am far enough into La Venuta Imminente that I can start on a new story. It is called, Let Us Celebrate.
So basically when I was younger, I played this game where I was some ordinary girl and I was called or something to save this world. And in the end I was renamed, Celebrate. I know it's a weird name but if you followed the plot line as I was playing you'd totally get it. You see, I get these totally crazy story ideas from things like Birthday Cards and sculptures and pictures and songs etc etc. The game/story thing I just told you about was from a birthday card. It was purple and had this tiny, silver, metal plaque tied on by a ribbon that said 'CELEBRATE'. And then you open it up and it says Happy Birthday!! From blah blah blah. So I ripped off the plaque and strung it on an old chain and that's how the game ended. (I was also wherein[?] my halloween costume which was Guenivire[?]).
So now I'm making that into a story but, like, totally warping it. You see, there was this other story I started a bit ago about this girl named Death (don't ask. If you read it you'd get it) and how she became evil or something from drinking this magic potion meant for someone else. Anyway, so I combined the Death girl in with the Celebrate girl to create:
2 prophecies.
Hang on a second, let me get them out. *runs downstairs to back-pack and pulls out note book* *runs back up stairs and opens up word and brings up story*
Ok, here we go...
Cele's Prophecy
Death
Her name
Her name is Death
And when weakness discovered
she shall fall
Light
Her name
Her name is Light
and when her name truly
discovered she shall demolish
Death and protect him
Cele and Bration shall reunite
once
again

Now I think it's pretty cool. Of course, that kinda gave away A LOT. But it doesn't appear until, like, way late in the story. So this is a HUGE sneak peak for you. So you guys are really lucky.
Anyway, here is the second one:
Prophecy of Bration
A girl with the power of the Necromancer
The girl with the power of the Sorceress
By Adrienna's power to Light and Her power of Dark
Both will clash and one will stop or continue the Curse
Death and Light shall Battle

Short, sweet, sophisticated. Thats is the first thing you ever read of the story. You know, besides the title. So I guess I'll get the first 2 chapters up on here. So look out for those very soon or right after you read this.

And this turned into a much longer post than I suspected. =D. Whatever.
Oh, and my N.E.C.A.P.S. start tomorrow so wish me luck!!

~Emma§

P.S.
And I found a website for chrome, mac, personas. Cause I was searching wiz101 pics on google and came across the screen shot that wiz101info took. They found wiz101 personas for firefox. Sadly none for chrome. So today I searched for them and I found them on chrome.com (or something like that). *shakes head in confusion* Why didn't I think of that before? Gosh that was stupid. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...