Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Most Epic Cookie Baking Disaster Ever

Yep.
Really.
So I've been having this "cooking spree" where I am just thinking:
must cook must cook must cook must cook etc. etc.
So yesterday I decided I want to make cookies!!! (actually I just didn't want to help my dad stack wood xD).
So I get out our home made recipe "Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies"
So I'm like "Perfect!!"
So I follow the recipe EXACTLY.
Turns out, my mom substitutes half the butter for oil and only uses half the sugar.
Ugh.
So my cookies go in as nice little cookies globs...



..................









......................................................................











And...
well...




Come out has a cookie sea.

The whole pan is just covered in cookie.

*licks finger* at least the batter tasted good. =D


Well, today I made pancakes for dinner. Butter Milk pancakes to be exact. And they're really good. Light, fluffy and delicious.
Here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.kitchendaily.com/recipe/puff-the-magic-pancake-145087

Why can't I get a direct link to the website like everyone else?? So not fair. Anyway, copy and paste!!


Oh, and No Ordinary Family is on tonight. Any one else watch it??
I DO!! And I LOVE it.

Laterz!!

~Emma§

1 comment:

  1. Are you just pasting the link, or are you using the link button at the top of the editor? It looks like a world with a chain link over it.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...